Let me ask you a question; when you set goals, do you set your goals with the intention of achieving or accomplishing them? Or a better question is, do you set goals and TAKE STEPS to achieve them? Ask yourself, why aren’t you crossing goals off your list?
If you are only making goals and not taking steps to achieve them, I’m here to tell you, they are nothing more than dreams or daydreams. You must take some steps to achieve those goals.
There are several ways you can cross the goals of your list.
One of your main reasons why you aren’t crossing goals off your list is:
You aren’t reaching achievement, and not eliminating excuses. I know our lives, but there are things you can do.
It is difficult enough to raise a family these days and it seems magnified when you are a single mom. Even though it is nowhere near easy, it can be done. It takes you taking actionable steps to realize those dreams and to make them come true. Whether you want to create extra income or start your own business, I can show you how.
The Single Mom Empowerment & Growth Guide to Success toGet Started on reaching your goals
To help you get started, I put together the beginnings of those steps for your empowerment and growth in a guide to show you how you can build your way to success, and the life you have always dreamt of. The Single Mom Empowerment & Growth guide gives you practical real-live strategies, steps, digital content, and one on one support from me. Having generated multiple streams of income myself, I know how to help you reach your goals. The Guide to Success is designed to help you get from just daydreaming to setting goals with intention of achieving them. Learn to organize your life, income, business, and goals to build the life you desire and deserve for yourself and your children. You will go from being overwhelmed to thriving and walking in your purpose. Know who you are because of Whose you are.
Included in the guide:
- Four Side Hustle or Online Income Options
- Ten Essential Criteria for a Smart & Successful Brand Name
- Four Tips on Starting a Blog
- Side Hustle Starter Guide
- Seven Days of Reflection
- 15 Tips for Raising Your Child(ren) As a Single Mother
- Meal Planning Template
- Shopping List & Menu Planner
- Single Mom Morning Affirmations Bookmarks
- Single Mom Self-Care Check-in
- The Different Mom’s Morning Routine
- Time Manage Like a Mother Workbook
Ways to help you cross goals off your list
Now, I want you to do something for me:
- Grab a journal and write down 5 goals you really want to achieve. They can be short term or even ten years into the future
- Then write down five (5) reasons/excuses/obstacles, whatever you want to call them, for you not reaching your goals yet.
- Now discover five (5) solution to those excuses/problems
- And last, I want you to write those goals as if you have already achieved them. This last one is something I want in paragraph form. For instance say something like: “I have built my dream house and I am an understanding mother who listens to her children…” I think you get teh point
Once you’ve got those, visit us in Single Mom Empowerment and Growth to discuss each of your goals, and ways you can reach those goals, regardless of any obstacles.
It does take practice necessary planning on your part to get there. If you feel like you do not have enough time, check out my Time Management Courses and/or Time Management Workbook. Not having enough time is not a valid excuse to not reach your goals.
Feel free to follow me for more ways to cross goals off your list.