If you love peanut butter. If you love peanut butter cups. If you love cookies. If you love tiny peanut butter filled candies. If you love all of these together, you’ll love this quick and easy giant peanut butter cookie.
**I do share affiliate marketing ideas and strategies with you, so some of my material will contain affiliate links for products and/or services I use and love. If you purchase or make a subscription from one of these links, I will earn a commission**
Most of the recipes I’ve seen for this call for the cookie being made from scratch. But if you’re like me, you look for shortcuts. Shortcuts just make our lives easier…work smarter not harder.
This really is the easiest dessert!
My daughter did most of the work for this one including the picture. My only complaint was…IT WASN’T BIG ENOUGH LOL. This thing was absolutely amazing.
It’s a quick weekday dessert. Or if you want to eat on it all weekend that works too. If you’re on a diet or trying to eat better, don’t let the amount of “protein” fool you, this is not Weight Watchers, or any other diet friendly. That is why I’ve only had this once or twice.
Simple Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
- Round Cake Pan
- 1 Package Reese's Pieces refrigerated cookie dough
- 10 Peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the round cake pan with non-stick spray
- Spread out the cookie dough in the pan to form a circle. Make sure it's pretty even all around, so it will cook evenly
- Then place the unwrapped peanut butter cups on top in a circle
- Bake for 15-18 minutes
- Let stand for 2-3 minutes before cutting and serving
That’s seriously all of the ingredients we used! That’s why I say it’s so simple and worth it.
You could add vanilla ice cream, or even whipped topping to make it even yummier.