These chocolate chip bars are so quick and easy, you’ll make them over and over. My daughter and I made these for dessert Sunday and we have almost ate all of them.
I know that’s bad, but these truly are delicious.
They are amazingly soft (and will stay that way for a few days if stored properly) thanks to the brown sugar!
They are quick and easy. Great for the weekend or for a quick weekday dessert option.
They will even be great for summertime parties, or birthday party treats.
Good luck only eating ONE!! I know I didn’t. Yes, I’m hanging my head in shame. But guys, they are seriously that good!
Quick, Easy, and Delicious Chocolate Chip Bars
- Sheet Pan
- Electric Mixer
- Rubber Spatula
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Cooking Spray
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour Sifted
- 1 ½ Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ bag Semi sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ bag 3 flavor chocolate chips (semi sweet, white chocolate, dark chocolate)
- 1 Cup Unsalted Butter Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Line 13×18 or similar size sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until well mixed
- With the sifter, sift in flour, backing soda, and salt into the wet ingredients.
- Mix until well incorporated. Be careful not to over mix
- Add in both bags of chocolate chips. Mix with a spoon until well mixed and incorporated
- Spread mixture (cookie dough) out evenly onto the sheet pan with fingers
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for about 3 minutes before cutting
- Makes about 3 dozen bars depending on how big you cut them
Remember you can cut these to make any size you wish. This recipe will typically make about 3 dozen.
I used 2 different bags (3 different flavors) of chocolate chips, but feel free to use just one type. If you do, make sure it’s the semi sweet chocolate chips.
You can even serve these warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and hot fudge over a couple of bars.
Can’t wait to hear your comments on how much you LOVE these! ❤❤❤
P.S. Kinda ashamed of my nail polish in the above pictures. Please tell me I’m not alone!